|Together, Kids Learning Code, Maker Kids, TIFF and Toronto Public Library, have developed comprehensive, maker curriculum for educators who work in formal and informal learning environments that can be accessed for free! Our objective is to increase Toronto youth access and engagement with advanced technology and digital tools!
Learn more here!
We are hosting Train the Trainer Symposiums wherein the educators can learn how to run and modify activities by doing them.
Train the Trainer Nights:
• Toy Hacking at Maker Kids:
Wednesday, Feb 12th from 8pm to 10pm
• Arduino Rovers at Maker Kids:
Wednesday, Feb 19th from 8pm to 10pm
• Introduction to HTML & CSS at Kids Learning Code:Tuesday, Feb 25th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
• Stop Motion Animation with TIFF at Maker Kids:Wednesday, Feb 26th from 8pm to 10pm
• Create YouTube Videos at TIFF:
Thursday, Feb 27th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
• Game Design with Scratch at Kids Learning Code:
Tuesday, March 4th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
• 3D Printing at Maker Kids:
Wednesday, March 5th from 8pm to 10pmJoin us on one or all of these upcoming nights and discover a confidence in technology education that you never knew you had!